- Organize continuing education in digestive endoscopy for practicing members.
- Certificate credits in continuing education in digestive endoscopic programs.
Academic & Research Committee:
- Organize or planing domestic research-cooperating activities.
- Promote and corresponding international digestive endoscopic research activities.
Membership Certification Committee:
- Audit membership applications.
Health-care Policy Committee:
- Handle argumentation between government or its insurance agents to hospitals regarding digestive endoscopy.
- Organize other extramural health-care affairs.
Hospital Review Committee:
- Formulate the requirements for digestive endoscopy training hospitals and teachers.
- Assessing the general training format of the designated digestive endoscopists' training hospital.
- Audit digestive endoscopy training hospitals and teachers.
- Control the standards of training for digestive endoscopists.
Health-care Quality & Moral Committee:
- Plan and promote continuing education in digestive endoscopy for practicing nurses or technicians.
- Organize symposiums that are related to operating technique, disinfecting procedures and maintenance of digestive endoscopy equipments.
- Evaluate the rationality, appropriateness or account the complications of digestive endoscopy examinations of hospitals.